After over 52,000 students sat for the Stage One, Qualifying Examination of the competition, the 108 finalists are back for the Stage Two; the Mathematics TV Quiz Show.
These 108 students are the best students that qualified for all the states of the federation including FCT Abuja.
Meet the first set of students to compete for the grand prize on the season premiere:
1. Abdulsamad Ahmad of Flora College, Kwara State.
2. Anita Alabi of Gloryland Secondary School, Igarra, Edo State.
3. Henry Famuyiwa of Model Secondary School, Alagbaka, Ondo State.
4. Olali Diepreye of Belary Schools, Bayelsa State.
5. Oseghale Ailuelohia of Mind Builders High School, Lagos State.
6. Stanley Odeabutu of All Hallows Seminary Onitsha, Anambra State.
1. Abdullahi Nasir of Late Sabo Memorial Progressive Secondary School Tilden-Fulani, Bauchi State.
2. Goodluck Samuel of Emplace College, Akure, Ondo State.
3. Kyrian Obikwelu of All Hallows Seminary Onitsha, Anambra State.
4. Margaret Chibuzor of Dority International Secondary School, Abia State.
5. Michael Paul of Excelgrace Academy Akaajime Gboko, Benue State.
6. Samuel Adekunle of Christ The Redeemers College, Ogun State.
1. Emmanuel Yakubu of Evange College Gombe, Gombe State.
2. Abey-Olloy Flourish of Faith Academy Goshen, Nassarawa State.
3. Jessey Uche-Nwichi of Graceland International School, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
4. Olohi Amali of Baptist High School Naraguta, Plateau State.
5. Adeyanju Oluwafemi of Jesuit Memorial College, Rivers State.
6. Rabiyat Abubakar of Nigerian Tulip International Girls School, Kano State.
1. Aisha Abubakar of Iqra Science Academy, Taraba State.
2. Faith Edokpa of Mount Carmel Secondary School Emaudo Ekpoma, Edo State.
3. Gift Enwere of FISO, Imo State.
4. Musa Usman of Government Science Secondary School Faskari, Katsina State.
5. Oluwanifise Onafowokan of The Ambassadors College, Ogun State.
6. Plandgi Neple of Baptist High School Naraguta, Plateau State.